NATWEST customers say they’ve woken up this morning to missing payments that have pushed them into the red.
Others complain that their debit and credit cards aren’t working.
NatWest customers complain that they’re missing payments this morning and that their cards aren’t working [/caption]
It follows what appears to be a huge outage last night where almost 3,000 people were complaining of problems around 9pm on outage site Down Detector.
These complaints have since resided on Down Detector, while NatWest’s own service page doesn’t list any current problems.
But customers on social media now report that while they can login to accounts, payments expected to go in or out haven’t been processed.
What to do if you can't access your money
If you can't access your money and you need to urgently, here's what to do:
- Visit your local branch as soon as you can.
- If you can’t get there, or it is closed, call your bank and ask for its guidance on what to do.
- If the bank’s phone services are also down or busy, try contacting your bank on social media to ask what to do. But remember: don’t ever share your account details over social media.
- Try to do this on the day the problem arises so you can show you made every attempt to solve the issue.
- If you still can’t access your money, begin gathering evidence for a complaint.
More to follow…
For the latest news on this story keep checking back at Sun Online.
Thesun.co.uk is your go to destination for the best celebrity news, football news, real-life stories, jaw-dropping pictures and must-see video.
Download our fantastic, new and improved free App for the best ever Sun Online experience. For iPhone click here, for Android click here.
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thesun and follow us from our main Twitter account at @TheSun.