LIVERPOOL will receive a guard of honour from Man City before their big clash at the Etihad tonight.
Jurgen Klopp’s men ended a drought of thirty years without a top-flight title last week when the hosts failed to take three points off Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.
Chelsea’s win means the Reds can travel down the M62 with the trophy safely secured at Anfield for the first time since 1990.
But Pep Guadiola isn’t one to take failure lying down and you can expect a reaction from his City side, who haven’t lost at this ground in the league since December.
When is Man City vs Liverpool?
- This Premier League clash is set for Thursday, July 2.
- Kick-off at the Etihad will be at 8.15pm BST.
- When the sides met earlier in the season at Anfield, Liverpool ran out emphatic 3-1 winners.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch this game live on Sky Sports Main Event and Premier League.
- Coverage will begin at 7.15pm.
- If you’re not a Sky customer, grab a NOW TV pass from £9.99 to stream on a number of devices.
Most read in Football
Crystal Palace become first Prem club to distance themselves from BLM group
Paige VanZant shows off chiselled physique leaving fans stunned before UFC return
SHEFF UTD 0 SPURS 0
Mourinho's men chasing Euro spot as Blades hope to stop slide
KICKED INTO TOUCH
Redknapp and Evra ditch BLM badges after movement's extreme statements
Arsenal news LIVE: Latest updates from the Emirates
Man Utd news LIVE: All the latest updates and transfer gossip from Old Trafford
What is the team news?
Sergio Aguero remains out for the hosts and won’t play again this season after knee surgery.
Eric Garcia is still suffering the effects of a head injury, while Fernandinho is suspended.
For Liverpool, Joel Matip is out for the season and he continues to suffer with a foot injury.
Xherdan Shaqiri is back in training after a long lay-off, while James Milner remains a big doubt.
- Man City to win – evens
- Draw at the Etihad – 13/5
- Liverpool victory – 12/5
- Both teams to score – 1/2
- Over 2.5 goals – 4/7
*Odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.