JUVENTUS are looking to take a hugestep towards a ninth straight Scudetto as they host city rivals Torino.
The Old Lady have recovered from a penalty shootout loss in the Coppa Italia final against Napoli to win both their league matches since the restart and move four points clear of Lazio.
Torino have failed to hit the heights of last season’s run to Europe and currently sit 13th in Serie A, but at least know a win here would put them on the verge of securing another season in the top flight.
What time does Juventus vs Torino kick off?
- Juventus vs Torino takes place on Saturday, July 4 – TODAY.
- Kick-off is at 4.15pm UK time – 5.15pm in Italy.
- The match will be played at the Allianz Stadium.
- Matthijs De Ligt scored the only goal in a 1-0 away win for Juve when the two sides met in November.
Most read in Sport
Man Utd 'agree personal terms with Sancho' on five-year deal worth £140k a week
F1 war on DAY ONE of new season as Red Bull rage over Hamilton’s ‘secret weapon’
Mo Salah continues charitable work by buying new ambulance centre in Egypt
TIT FOR TAT
Ex-WWE star Goldust 'pitched to have BOOB JOB' as part of bizarre storyline
Rugby ace Soliola shares X-ray of horrific skull fracture after clash of heads
McGregor sends condolences to rival Khabib after death of father to Covid-19
What TV channel is Juventus vs Torino on and can I live stream it?
- Juventus vs Torino is live on Premier Sports 2.
- Coverage commences at 4.10pm.
- To stream the game live, head to the Premier Player.
- US viewers can stream the game via ESPN+ with kick-off at 11.15am.
Juventus have a number of injury problems as they remain without Mattia De Sciglio, Alex Sandro, Sami Khedira, Giorgio Chiellini and Merih Demiral.
Meanwhile Aaron Ramsey is expected to lose his battle with Adrien Rabiot for a spot in central midfield.
Daniele Baselli will miss out for Torino with a knee injury, but Simone Zaza is likely to return to start up front alongside Andrea Belotti.
Latest odds from Ladbrokes are as follows:
- Juventus 2/7
- Draw 17/4
- Torino 11/1
- Both teams to score 23/20