JUVENTUS are looking for their sixth consecutive Serie A win as they play relegation-threatened Genoa.
Juve are currently sitting at the top of the table with Lazio four points behind them.
Genoa are on the other end in 17th place, just one point clear of the relegation zone.
The hosts have only won six of their 28 league matches during the 2019-2020 campaign, also suffering a 4-1 home defeat on their return to action after football was paused during the pandemic.
When is Genoa vs Juventus?
- The match kicks off at 8:45pm BST on Tuesday 30 June which is 9:45pm Italian local time.
- Genoa’s Stadio Luigi Ferraris plays host for the clash.
- Like all football games during at the moment it will be played behind closed doors.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- The game will be on Premier Sports 2.
- Premier Sports have exclusive rights to Italian football coverage in the UK.
- Premier Sports is on channel 429 for Sky customers and channel 552 for Virgin Media customers.
How can I watch it for free?
- Premier Sports is available to Sky customers for free.
- Sky viewers need to go to premiersports.com and subscribe using code BACKTOWIN.
What is the team news?
Relegation threatened Genoa will be without midfielder Ivan Radovanovic due to a knee injury.
Full-back Domenico Criscito will also be sitting the game out with a tendon issue.
Davide Nicola is likely to make changes after the teams draw against Brescia with Pandec and Lasse Schone expected to be put into the starting XI.
Iago Falque is likely to keep his spot and Antonio Sanabria may make the starting XI if he can overcome muscle fatigue.
No fresh injury concerns for Juve but Mattia De Sciglio, Alex Sandro, Sami Khedira, Giorgio Chiellini and Merih Demiral are all still on the sidelines through injury.
Former gooner Aaron Ramsey could replace Adrien Rabiot in midfield with Blaise Matuidi looking to continue in his left-back role.
- Genoa to win – 15/2
- Draw – 7/2
- Juve to win – 2/5
- Over 2.5 goals in the game – 3/4
- Ronaldo to score in both halves – 5/1
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.