F1 is back in Britain as Silverstone hosts the fourth Grand Prix of a truncated season.
Lewis Hamilton is looking to defend his world title and has won a record SIX races at this track, and he will be starting from pole again on Sunday.
F1 British Grand Prix LIVE: Follow all the action from Silverstone
Lewis Hamilton has a terrific record at this track[/caption]
Sadly the Mercedes star will not be able to celebrate with fans this year with the track closed to the public due to coronavirus restrictions.
What time does F1 British Grand Prix start?
- Lights out for the big race will be TODAY at 2.10pm BST.
- Hamilton will start from pole after topping qualifying.
- His Mercedes team-mate Valteri Bottas starts from second. Red Bull’s Max Verstappen begins from third.
What TV channel is the F1 British Grand Prix on and can I live stream it?
- You can catch every minute of the weekend’s action on Sky Sports F1.
- If you’re not a Sky customer, grab a NOW TV pass from £9.99 to stream from Silverstone.
The Mercedes star is chasing a seventh world title[/caption]
How can I watch the F1 British Grand Prix for free?
- The weekend’s entertainment is also being shown live and FREE on Channel 4.
- The free-to-air channel is showing all of practice, qualifying and the race itself.
- Coverage of the race TODAY begins at 1pm.
- To stream the action live, head to All4.
- If you miss any of the drama, highlights will be shown on Sunday night at 6.30pm.
Most read in Motorsport
'BROKE MY HEART'
'Ronnie's not fit to be called Dad, let alone Grandad', says his daughter
Paul Scholes flouts local lockdown rules by throwing huge 7-hour birthday bash
Lampard slams ref and VAR for sending off Kovacic in fiery FA Cup final defeat
Watch Wright celebrate and Ashley Cole fume as Arsenal score in Chelsea win
Brit star Calderwood rushed to hospital after collapsing following UFC Vegas 5 loss
Arsenal fans blasted for CELEBRATING nasty Pulisic injury on AFTV
Full race weekend schedule
Friday, July 31
- Practice 1 – 11am to 12.30pm
- Practice 2 – 3pm to 4.30pm
Saturday, August 1
- Practice 3 – 11am to 12pm
- Qualifying – 2pm to 3pm
Sunday, August 2
- Race – 2.10pm