FORMULA ONE is back!
After a lengthy postponement due to the coronavirus pandemic, motorsport is making a tentative return this week in Austria.
Lewis Hamilton clinched his sixth world title last season[/caption]
Reigning champion Lewis Hamilton is out to claim his seventh world title this season and has announced he will race in a special black Mercedes to support of the BLM movement.
When is Austrian GP practice?
- The Formula One season will begin at the The Red Bull Ring in Spielberg.
- As usual the race schedule will take place over three days – practice, qualifying and finally race day itself.
- Practice sessions 1 and 2 will be held on Friday, July 3.
- The first begins at 10am BST, with the second at 2pm.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch all of the action live on Sky Sports F1.
- Coverage of the first practice session begins at 10am.
- If you want to stream or don’t have a Sky account, grab a NOW TV pass from just £9.99.
- Highlights of qualifying and the big race will be broadcast on Channel 4.
Most read in Motorsport
KICKED INTO TOUCH
Redknapp and Evra ditch BLM badges after movement's extreme statements
WATCH YOUR WORDS
Sky Sports ban 'nitty gritty' due to 'slavery links', leaked email reveals
blue the keyhole
Terry forced to slash £500k off mansion due to coronavirus
Ex-F1 boss Ecclestone, 89, becomes dad for fourth time with partner Fabiana, 44
Whyte furious after Fury agreed AJ fight as he accuses rival of 'taking the p***'
Man Utd fan SACKED after breaching virus guidelines to take pic with City's Mahrez
Friday, July 3
- Practice 1: 10am – 11.30am
- Practice 2: 2pm – 3.30pm
Saturday, July 4
- Practice 3: 11am – midday
- Qualifying: 2pm – 3pm
Sunday, July 5
- Race – 2.10pm – 4.10pm