F1 is celebrating its Platinum Anniversary after 70 years of the world championship
Silverstone is the venue for a second week running as Lewis Hamilton looks to make it four race wins out of five this season.
Lewis Hamilton is looking for another victory at Silverstone[/caption]
Hamilton heroically held on to beat Max Verstappen despite having a punctured tyre at last week’s British Grand Prix and might be looking for a less wild ride this time around.
What time is the F1 70th Anniversary Grand Prix qualifying?
- F1 70th Anniversary qualifying takes place on Saturday, August 8.
- The action will commence at 2pm UK time.
- Before that, practice three will be held at 11am.
Most read in Motorsport
Maitland-Niles in devastating snub by Arsenal, his second home since age six
WHERE THERE'S A WIL
Leeds prepare £15m bid for Liverpool's Harry Wilson before Prem return
MAN ON THE RON
Cristiano Ronaldo 'agreed to QUIT Man Utd for shock Valencia move in 2006'
Man Utd to offload Jesse Lingard this summer to raise transfer funds
Free agent Joe Hart shows off shredded physique as he hunts for a new club
IDGE'ING TO GET BACK
Sturridge stays fit as he looks for next club amid links to five sides
What TV channel is the F1 70th Anniversary Grand Prix on and can I live stream it?
- Every minute of the F1 70th Anniversary Grand Prix will be live on Sky Sports F1.
- To live stream the race, head to your Sky Go account.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can watch the full race by purchasing a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
- Unlike last weekend’s British Grand Prix, only highlights will be shown on Channel 4.
Friday, August 7
- Free Practice One (11am)
- Free Practice Two (3pm)
Saturday, August 8
- Free Practice Three (11am)
- Qualifying (2pm)
Sunday, August 9
- Race (2.10pm)