A Jeffrey Epstein accuser will get another shot at unmasking the dead pedophile’s alleged accomplices, an appellate court ruled Friday.
Courtney Wild, 32 — who claims the twisted 66-year-old multimillionaire sexually abused her starting when she was just 14 — had been trying to revive her 2008 lawsuit seeking to throw out a controversial non-prosecution agreement protecting Epstein’s alleged co-conspirators from criminal charges.
In April, in a split ruling, the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals reluctantly rejected Wild’s bid on legal grounds while acknowledging the decision leaves Epstein’s victims “empty-handed.”
But since one of the three judges sided with Wild, she asked the full circuit court to review the decision.
The appellate judges Friday ruled Wild can re-argue her case before nine of its judges at a future date.
Wild filed suit along with others after Epstein was given a secret sweetheart plea deal in a Florida underage-prostitution case without his victims knowing or having a say.
The agreement — which was hammered out with then-Southern District of Florida US Attorney Alexander Acosta — also included a non-prosecution agreement for Epstein’s alleged accomplices, which victims again didn’t find out about until after the fact.
After Epstein was found dead in a Lower Manhattan jail cell in August 2019, a federal judge tossed Wild’s case on the grounds that it was “moot.”
Wild said in a statement Friday, “We have fought for 12 years, and as I’ve said before, no matter how many obstacles pile up, we will never give up fighting for what is right.”
Her lawyers, Paul Cassell and Bradley Edwards, added, “We look forward to arguing before the full Eleventh Circuit that ‘secret’ plea deal[s] violate the Crime Victims’ Rights Act and that this particular deal should be rescinded.”
The office for the US Attorney in the Northern District of Georgia — which is repping the Florida US attorney’s office in the appeals case — did not immediately return a request for comment.