BRITS are being tested on this 10 question challenge which is so hard you need a PhD to get full marks.
The tricky quiz popped up on website Play Buzz, with the creator claiming you need a doctorate to answer all 10 questions correctly.
How well can you do on this tricky quiz – find the answers below[/caption]
The challenge is made up of ‘lateral thinking’ questions, with a mix of maths skills, general knowledge and common sense needed to get them all right.
The maker said: “You have a PhD if you score 10/10 in this IQ drill.
“I’ve only twice in my life come across someone with both high IQ and high EQ naturally; and that was because their parents were super high EQ, and the parents just EQ’d the hell out of them.
“They’re inevitably very successful because now you’ve got someone who’s sharper than the average person and well-rounded, too.”
You’ll definitely need a pen and paper for this one, and Google won’t be able to help you on some of the questions, although you do have multiple choice.
But if you’re stuck over the answers, fear not as we’ve included them below.
1. Water to pipelines as X is to wires
2. ⅓ of ⅓ of 369 equals
3. Which word best expresses the meaning of ‘reassuring’?
4. If you rearrange the letters ‘rabies’ you would have the name of a?
5. If you were running a race and passed the person in fourth place, what place would you be in?
- 3rd place
- 1st place
- 2nd place
- 4th place
6. Foot to knee as X is to elbow
7. What is the square root of 4,096?
8. Which word best expresses the opposite meaning of ‘resilient’?
9. Jack’s mother had three kids. The first was called April. The second May. What was the third’s name?
10. What is the missing number in the following sequence, 1, 16, X, 100, 169
- Country (Serbia)
- 4th place
Most read in Fabulous
Beatrice ‘self-diminishes to lower status' in wedding pics with new husband
Beatrice’s wedding dress belonged to the Queen who wore it back in 1961
Woman leaves hairdressers during £70 colour 'to get food' – and never returns
Britain’s biggest family the Radfords splash out on a new £28,000 car
Mum shocked when charged £68 for daughter’s Claire’s Accessories ear piercing
PRINCESS & THE PEAS IN A POD
Beatrice looks identical to Sarah Ferguson on her wedding day
Meanwhile can you spot the mouse hiding among the squirrels in this image?
Fancy another challenge? How quickly can you spot the BBQ among the food in this sizzling summer puzzle?
And this brainteaser challenges you to spot nine commonly lost items around the house.