BRENTFORD and Fulham make the short trip to Wembley for the world’s most lucrative football match.
A spot in the Premier League and a NINE-figure windfall is the prize for whichever West London side comes out on top.
Thomas Frank is looking to guide Brentford to the Premier League for the first time[/caption]
The Bees defeat Swansea in the play-off semi-final after missing out on automatic promotion on the final day of the regular season.
Meanwhile the Cottagers held on at home to Cardiff to win 3-2 on aggregate after building a 2-0 first leg lead.
What time does Brentford vs Fulham kick off?
- The Championship play-off final takes place on Tuesday, August 4 – TODAY.
- Kick-off at Wembley is at 7.45pm.
- Brentford completed the double over Fulham in the league, winning 1-0 at Griffin Park and 2-0 at Craven Cottage.
- Should they win tonight, Brentford stand to earn an incredible £170m, while Fulham would add £135m to the club coffers with a win.
What TV channel is Brentford vs Fulham on and can I live stream it?
- Brentford vs Fulham is live on Sky Sports Football, Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Ultra HD.
- Coverage commences at 7pm – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- To live stream, head to your Sky Go account.
- Non-Sky Sports subscribers can watch the game with a Now TV Day Pass from £9.99.
Most read in Championship
WIL GO CHEAP
Man Utd and Chelsea boost with Zaha in line for cut-price £30m exit
WEIGHT A SEC
Ripped Anthony Joshua almost bursts out of his shirt on holiday as he bulks up
KAY OF SUNSHINE
Nathan Ake's gorgeous fiancee Kaylee Ramman designs ocean recycled bikinis
Man Utd and Sancho 'agree five-year £350,000-a-week deal' before £108m move
AS Roma will NOT feature on FIFA 21 after refusing to give EA Sports licence
Chelsea launch overhaul with Lampard to offload TEN players including Kante
Fulham are sweating over the fitness of talisman Aleksandar Mitrovic, who missed the semi-final win over Cardiff with a hamstring strain.
However, Scott Parker says the Serb is fully fit to start the match at Wembley.
Parker will also hope Neeskens Kebano will be able to return after being substituted in the second leg against Cardiff, also with a hamstring injury.
Brentford have no new injury issues and Thomas Frank’s biggest decision will be whether to go with Emiliano Marcondes or Josh Dasilva in midfield.
Latest odds from Ladbrokes are as follows…
Both teams to score 10/11