TWO of Europe’s most decorated clubs face off as Barcelona take on Bayern Munich in the Champions League quarter-final in Lisbon.
Barca suffered a painful end to the league season as Real Madrid picked up the La Liga title, while Bayern sealed their eighth successive Bundesliga to add to their League Cup triumph.
What time does Barcelona vs Bayern Munich kick off?
- The game kicks off at 8pm BST on Friday August 14.
- The teams head to Lisbon to play the match behind closed doors in the mini knockout format tie.
What TV channel is Barcelona vs Bayern Munich on and can I live stream it?
- The game will be airing on BT Sport, BT Sports Ultimate and BT Sport Extra 1.
- To live stream, head to the BT Sport website or app.
- Coverage begins at 7pm BST.
MOST READ IN FOOTBALL
Sports fans can return to stadiums next month as lockdown measures ease further
Valencia 'put ENTIRE squad up for sale except Gaya' in desperate bid for cash
Ronaldo 'offered to Barcelona in shock transfer to link up with Messi'
CHEQUE THIS OUT
Arsenal wages revealed with £350k-a-week Ozil earning more than Aubameyang
'GO GET HIM
Man City enter £27m Thiago race with Pep ready to offer more to land star
MAIT A MINUTE
Five reasons why Arsenal must NOT sell Maitland-Niles & instead flog Torreira
How can I watch it for free?
- EE customers can get a FREE three-month BT Sport app trial by texting SPORT to 150.
- Customers can then cancel at any time.
Quique Setien’s Barca will have midfielders Arturo Vidal and Sergio Busquets at his disposal as they’re welcomed back from suspension.
Samuel Umtiti is still out with a knee injury whilst Ousmane Dembele is doubt ahead of the game.
Bayern have Jerome Boateng and Alphonso Davies on the road to recovery and expecting to start after overcoming minor injury woes.
Kingsley Coman is expected to return from injury as well replacing Ivan Perisic.
Benjamin Pavard is still out with an ankle injury, with Joshua Kimmich expected to fill in.
- Barcelona to win – 5/2
- Draw – 27/10
- Bayern Munich to be victorious – 19/20
*Odds from Ladbrokes correct at time of publication.